Your YWCA Membership Matters!
YWCA Titusville may not have a pool, but we help women when they feel like they are drowning.
YWCA membership supports all of our recreational, educational and advocacy programs for children and adults. For just $30 per year you support YWCA mission to eliminate racism and empower women. Your support makes our community a better place!
** As an added bonus most adult fitness classes are free to our members as well as access to the fitness room.
Our free and affordable programs
- Fall Fest
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Water Days
- Spa Night/ Princess Party/ Teen Dances/ Mom Son & Dad Daughter Dance
- Grandparents Support Group
- Open Gym
- Group Exercises for children and adults
- Tobacco Cessation/ Prevention Programs
- Matter of Balance Classes for Older Adults
- Advocacy and Education to help achieve the YWCA mission
How To Become A Member
If you are interested in becoming a member you can sign up click on the sign-up button on the side of the page. You will then be taken to a page to sign up and pay. We will notify you whenever the time comes to renew your membership.